Smooth Surface Organic Wooden Teething Ring
When the baby has long teeth, the gums will be slightly red and swollen, accompanied by painful feelings, biting things, drooling, and some babies may even have a fever. This is a need to give the baby a molar ring. The wooden teething ring is naturally non-toxic. It can alleviate the discomfort of the baby's long teeth, and a variety of patterns can be selected to attract the baby to use and divert attention, it is a healthy and practical product.
1. Production Introduction Of Wooden Teething Ring
Laser /Printing /Stamped
DIA 53 * H 10 mm
Pack with OPP bag
2. Feature Of Wooden Teething Ring
Cleaning method Of Wooden teether：
-Wipe with a clean cloth
( DO NOT use cleaning or sterilizing agents ).
-Do Not wash wooden products directly, otherwise easy to deformation or cracking
( Do not use a hair dryer or dryer to dry ).
3. Company Profile Of Shu Yi Wooden Craft
4. Package Of Wooden Teether
6. Our Serving
Dongguan Shuyi Wooden Craft Co., Ltd, established in 2003, Which located in Dalingshan Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong province, China.
* Quality control and delivery time is strictly controlled.
* Flexible payment terms, T/T, L/C, O/A, Paypal, West Union and so on.
* Our own professional design team and package factory.
* 1,000m2 showroom in Dongguan to satisfy your requirement.
* Over 50 experienced professional staff.
* Provide international certifications authorized by CO, FE, FA etc.
Q1: What is your MOQ?
A1: 100pcs,We support small bulk wholesale .
A2: Sure. But some fee will be charged, which is refundable upon confirmation of an order.
Q3: Method of payment
A3: Pay by T/T ,Alibaba Secure payment, Western Union , Paypal.
Q4: About price range
A4: It’just a range, depends some things as the quantity, exchange rate, material price of the time etc.. About the latest price, send a inquiry to us please. We’ll try our best to reply this asap.
Q5: How do you control the quality?
A5: We will make samples before bulk production and test them ,after sample approved, we will begin production. Doing 100% inspection during production; then do random inspection before packing; taking pictures after packing.